Business Systems Analyst III
• Preparing and delivering information in a concise, professionally written format
• Preparing and presenting information to staff in formal settings
• Working in teams, task forces, etc.
• Directing/coordination work among teams, groups, etc.
• Developing, documenting, and/or creating new or more effective ideas, approaches, etc.
• Developing, documenting, and/or creating methods, procedures, training, etc.
• Developing, documenting, and formulating short-range plans/decisions
• Analyzing and developing solutions to problems
• Managing various projects, work, technical support, etc.
• Developing and maintaining positive customer rapport
• Organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• General computer and presentation skills
• Customer and results oriented
• Ability to lift 15 to 25 pounds
Demonstrated experience with increasingly complex system analysis projects
• Experience developing user stories based on business and system requirements
• Experience defining and elaborating user stories with validation and acceptance criteria
• Experience with various requirements gathering techniques and methodologies
(UML/ Use cases, Activity diagrams, JAD sessions, BPMN, Mockups and wireframes).
• Experience with Scrum and/or other Agile Development frameworks
Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of business processes supported by software systems/products;
• Documents business and system requirements and business processes;
• Develops software release documentation (release notes, user manuals, training guides);
• Analyzes and documents “as-is” and “to-be” scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions);
• Communicates effectively with the business customers and IT development to provide creative and valuable solutions
• Leads requirements reviews, design reviews, and change control activities;
• Defines and implements standards, methods and procedures for requirements gathering;