Change Management consultant
1) work to drive adoption of organizational and/or system related changes to achieve desired business results, including greater utilization and higher proficiency;
2) work with all levels of the organization to succeed;
3) act as a change consultant for management, business owners and employees helping them transition through the change process;
4) design detailed and impactful communications and internal marketing materials and
5) design and develop training materials utilizing Camtasia, Adobe Captivate and other content management tools.
The work requires expertise in creating strategic plans, graphics, videos, communications, digital marketing, infographics, training and documentation, and other related materials
Articulate, communicate and implement effective Change Management strategies and associated deliverables and measure, monitor, evaluate and realign change strategies based on feedback;
- Develop subject matter expertise in specific functional areas to support effective targeted communication, marketing, training, and organizational realignment leveraging enterprise systems and application functionality;
- Create visually clear and impactful business process documentation and demonstrate system functionality to various user levels;
- Collaborate with functional subject matter experts to design communication, marketing and training materials;
- Create quick start guides, job aids and other training materials as needed
- Manage stakeholder expectations and encourage positive behaviours in response to operational and organizational change;
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously; deliver high quality, thoughtful Change Management products with little guidance and within short time frames;
At least 3 years of demonstrated communication, internal marketing and training development experience within applications, tools, and business processes
- Demonstrated organizational design, analysis, individual and team development; employee engagement group facilitation, coaching and mentoring
- Ability to meet work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Strong communication skills at all levels of management Demonstrated consensus/coalition building with stakeholders, management, and employees at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to perform analysis and create relevant process mapping and other documentation
- Experience in developing and designing training curriculum, job aides, training material utilizing multimedia tools such as Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Word, PowerPoint and web-based tools.