ITSM Project Manager
We are looking for a talented, driven professional with strong Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Service and Project Management experience. This role will be responsible for one or more ITIL processes; planning, managing and implementing changes to existing processes and or redesign of the ITIL processes, including continuous improvement of processes and metrics that defined goals and objectives are being met. Maintains close communication with IT management and leadership team to ensure impacted teams are on-board with process improvements and changes. The IT Service Management program includes defined KPI’s, metrics and improvement plans, properly trained resources who know their roles and well documented processes and procedures.
- Overall responsibility for one or more ITSM processes to ensure the process is being performed according to the agreed documented process and is meeting the objectives.
- Work with the Operations and Development teams to implement and enforce policies, processes and procedures to ensure adoption and effective usage of ITIL best practices. Accountable for the process design to ensure it is Fit for Purpose.
- Define and drive KPIs and metrics through Reports, Dashboards, and Performance Analytics, acting as the metrics champion for assigned ITIL processes. Review performance relative to the KPIs and where not met, initiative appropriate improvement actions.
- Ensure proper communication of information and/or changes pertaining to the process, as appropriate, to ensure awareness.
- Review opportunities for process enhancements and for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
- Act as escalation point to address any issues with the process effectiveness as well as any process related issues and concerns.
- Assure personnel are properly trained and know their roles.
- Ensures that the processes are performed as documented and are achieving defined objectives.
- Responsible for process improvement program including the design and review of proposed process enhancements; continually improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes and metrics.
- Ensure continual improvement for all aspects of service management.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant ITSM practices and technologies.
- Experienced with ServiceNow application
- Track record of successfully working and collaborating with cross-functional teams – business users, project managers, architecture, QA, release, and engineering teams to develop standard ITIL processes and configure / enhance ITSM applications.
- Must be process-oriented with the ability to plan, design, implement processes across cross functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills