Project Control Specialist
- Testing Data and Reports,
- Become knowledgeable about the lab specific processes, such as portal and laboratory notifications, to submit and track samples provided to each location.
- Track and produce testing data such as:
- 2.1.Total results by laboratory2.2.Turn Around Time Reports
2.3.Error reports/rejection reports
- Work with laboratories to address issues raised by providers
- Work with providers to address issues raised by laboratories
- Work with laboratories to resolve missing or delayed results.
- Contractor will provide candidate(s) with
Expert experience in: Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Consultant will work side-by-side with County staff to facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Consultant will report directly to Mark Arsenault - Task Order Manager.
The Client is seeking a highly qualified Project Control Specialist to provide management and operational support of DHHS interactions with COVID-19 Testing Laboratories