Skills : Solid understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies (e.g., waterfall, iterative, agile, etc.)
- Work with software developers, business analysts, data analysts, other project managers, and other technical and non-technical subject-matter experts to develop detailed project schedules, execute tasks and coordinate project activities.
- Manage and monitor project progress within the constraints of the project management plan, schedule, budget and resources. Proactively identify risks and issues affecting project schedules and objectives and appropriately escalate these issues, with recommendations, to senior managers. Effectively identify change and use appropriate protocols to manage and communication this change effectively.
- Collect, maintain and distribute project status meeting minutes to stakeholders
- Provide routine status reports and briefings to project team, customers and senior managers. Maintain ongoing and effective communications among all project stakeholders, both business and technical. Effectively coordinate resources and assignments among project assignees.
- Work with multiple program areas to coordinate tasks and assignments, conduct meetings to solve problems and set direction, and effectively communicate a vision to increase stakeholder engagement.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT project management, specifically in managing medium to large scale software application development or deployment projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- 5+ years’ experience in developing and maintaining detailed project schedules using Microsoft Project
- In-depth knowledge of the principles, theories, practices and techniques for managing the activities related to planning, managing and implementing software projects and programs
- Documented and proven ability to formulate project plans for managing and monitoring progress on software development or deployment projects; to think logically and to analyze and solve problems; compile, organize and analyze data; to evaluate and monitor projects, plans and schedules and implement corrective action plans;
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies (e.g., waterfall, iterative, agile, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity and experience with integrated business support systems including hardware and software
- Familiarity with retail point of sale systems
- Familiarity with overnight lodging and customer reservation systems
- Experience with implementation and integration of Software as a Service projects
- Familiarity and experience with business administration, marketing and retail operations
- Familiarity with accounting, financial management, and ledger systems
- Experience implementing large and complex integrated IT systems