Quality Assurance Analyst-Lead
Experience with Cucumber/ruby, Selenium, soapUI
- Conducting/supporting unit testing during each sprint including developing and executing test scripts and code review throughout the active sprint.
- Conducting/supporting system and integration testing to be conducted by contractor test team during each sprint including developing and executing test cases.
- Conducting/supporting performance and load testing.
- Preparing an appropriate test environment and stage test data.
- Preparing and recording user/role test scenarios.
- Developing automation scripts as directed.
- Conducting/supporting regression testing during each sprint including developing and utilizing test cases or scripts.
- Conducting/supporting end-to-end regression testing after all major application development is complete prior to application launch.
- Demonstrated experience with increasingly complex projects
- Hands-on QA testing experience in client server and/or web-based environment
- Experience with 3rd party testing and change management tools
- Experience with test case gathering techniques
- Experience developing test strategies and plans.
- Experience with metrics and report creation.
- Experience with tools used for data validation and comparison.
- Experience with Software Development
- Experience with vbScript
- Experience with Cucumber/ruby, Selenium, soapUI