Service Point Systems Administration Support
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office suites, specifically, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge of administrative practices and methods including but not limited to knowledge of HUD Data Standards, homeless program types and related programs.
- Proficiency in using web-based data management systems and specifically use of an HMIS (ideally ServicePoint and ART).
- Ability to multi-task and support several staff at once.
- Ability to run reports from the HMIS system, process/prepare the reports for use and the ability to review data to determine if it is indicative of meeting minimum data quality standards.
- Ability to develop and update documents related to the use of the system and review said documents on a regular basis to ensure accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to manage time and tasks with minimum direction and meet tight deadlines on a regular basis.
- Candidate(s) will be responsible for training new end users and re-training existing end users of the ServicePoint Application regularly and as needed.
- Train Agency Administrators to generate and understand reports; review agency data to identify data quality problems and to remedy such problems in a timely fashion.
- Provide System Administrator application support; Agency Administrators would be trained to perform routine HMIS duties within their agency including but not limited to re-setting passwords, generating data quality reports, submitting required reports, updating provider information, and managing agency provider groups.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to End Users when requested.
- Provide administrative support to the Data and Research Manager and HMIS Lead. Application Development
- Contractor will follow the existing policies and procedures for database changes, and that the proper paperwork be filed and approved prior to competing end user or agency requests.
- Run reports for the Housing Prioritization committee, process data in Excel, monitor feedback related to the report and the data therein, report any issues back to the HMIS Lead and the committee chairs.
Maintain and update data and performance management tools and systems
- Run reports to monitor data quality for all participating projects. Coordinate with Agency Administrators responsible for the projects to ensure data clean up in a timely fashion.
- Monitor/review system configuration to ensure that industry standards and adopted best practices are being used to ensure maximum system quality in the open data sharing environment.
- Assist with annual project monitoring visits by running reports for the Program Monitors.
Assist with developing materials such as data quality workflow guides.