ServiceNow Project Manager
Skills : • Should have a strong understanding of ServiceNow from a Technical and Functional perspective
- Driving Process improvements along with handling enhancements in ServiceNow process/tools.
- Act as a Single Point of Contact between the Stakeholders and the Development vendor.
- Perform Project Planning, Control and Implementation for the requirements collated from different work streams.
- Work as a Functional Project Manager to provide specific requirements for the ServiceNow tool and work closely with the Stakeholders and Development vendor.
- Work across the State Agencies to ensure common understanding among the process executing teams in relation to the process interfaces, the data and information to be captured and process during the flow of work/activities across teams
- Receive, analyze and incorporate feedback from user communities that suggest improvements
- Provide detailed training along with the reference material to the process execution staff from various technical domains on their specific responsibilities, records and communication that they must generate
- Communicate to the resolving groups, the importance of specific process activities and how they can be best executed along with the information that they must log and update in the tools
- Periodically audit the process transactions and records in order to identify and process compliance issues and initiate corrective actions
- Actively participate in programs that identify process and service management (ITIL) training needs for the operations staff
- ITIL Intermediate is a must, ITIL Expert is preferred.
- Should have a strong understanding of ServiceNow from a Technical and Functional perspective.
- Should have strong understanding of all ITIL Processes and must have implementation experience with processes including Incident, Problem, Change, Asset and Config. Mgmt., Availability, Capacity Mgmt. etc.
- Must have managed a minimum of 2 to 3 Implementation projects using ServiceNow