- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of functional and technical out-of-the-box features of Siebel Release 7.5 CRM.
- Must have advanced proficiency using Siebel Tools, including repository management and migration.
- Strong configuration skills: Applets, Views, Business Components, Joins, Links, Data Mapping, etc.
- Must have eScripting/SiebelVB experience, especially for data validation or business process validation that cannot be done through configuration.
- Experience using Siebel EAI, EIM and Integration Objects.
- Familiar with Siebel best practices regarding configuration and scripting.
- At least 4 years of Siebel implementation experience (7.5 or higher) with participation in each phase of at least 1 full Siebel lifecycle implementations.
- Experience integrating web services in Siebel with other applications and vice versa.
- Actuate report development for Siebel.
- Experience with Siebel State Model and Siebel Audit Trail.
- Strong technical foundation including: structured programming (C++, Java, C#, etc.), understanding of relational database concepts and structures, knowledge of T-SQL scripting, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Providing daily production support for Siebel.
- Providing code development and configuration expertise for Siebel.
- Administering, maintaining, and serving as the lead technical expert for the entire Siebel System.
- Providing technical assistance by responding to inquiries about errors, issues, or questions.
- Conducting unit testing and coordinating user testing to find errors and confirm application meets specifications
- Analyzing code to find causes of errors and revising programs.
- Standing up Lower Environments
- Extracting Siebel Data dictionary
- Mentoring other team members with less Siebel experience.
- Routinely monitoring application and server performance in Siebel environment.
- Maintaining a reasonable amount of documentation for all Siebel enhancements and fixes.
- agile software development, such as SCRUM and XP.
- Experience of business workflow automation with SharePoint or other BPM products, as well as PL/SQL, J2EE, SOAP, and ASP.NET to create innovative solutions.