SMS Project Manager – Level 2
Project Manager, Safety and Security application, Risk Procurement, Budget and Experience using Microsoft Office
- Safety and Security application
- Project Management will execute the function of ensuring the project life-cycle is managed to completion by organizing meetings, deliverables and mediating program issues to make sure project is successful.
- Project deliverables will be captured and managed but not limited to various tools such as Clarity and Microsoft Project.
- The candidate is sole Senior Project Manager responsible for Safety and security applications.
- Project Management oversight of project deliverables.
- Weekly, monthly, and annual reporting of the project's status, to include the following:
- Completion (to include earned value)
- Budget (planned, actual, and variance; monthly spend)
- Risks Procurements
- Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Execution and Monitoring of project activities.
- Annual planning and budgeting exercises and presentations.
- Must have successfully implemented a law enforcement system in within the last year.
- Must have experience in the development of safety management systems.
- Must have experience implementing or managing complex systems.
- Proven experience managing largescale, high-visibility implementations.
- High understanding of general law enforcement organizational concepts.
- Excellent customer relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Expert at understanding user needs, analyzing them and parlaying them into technical requirements, and ultimately creating a useful product for the customer.
- Experience in Agile and traditional project management methodologies, including PMBOK knowledge areas and processes.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience gathering and writing requirements.
- Experience planning, leading, and managing User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience using Microsoft Project for planning, executing, controlling, and measuring project performance.
- Experience using Microsoft Word.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint