Technology Support Lead
Windows 10; MS Office 365; Skype for Business; MS Teams;Service Now incident management tool
- The Technology Support Lead works independently on multiple projects as a project team member. Works on small to large complex support activities/projects that requires increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge of one or more specific technical products (Hardware and/or Software). The position will be responsible for coordinating work to support daily IT operations, end user and customer support.
- Must possess excellent customer service, strong communication and interpersonal skills, work well with others in an integrated team environment, and as part of a remote team, and must be self-motivated.
- May travel up to 30% of the time to Amtrak facilities in assigned region.
- Ability to climb stairs & ladders, stand for extended periods of time, lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- This is a heavy industrial environment with noise, moving equipment, cranes, locomotives, dirt, dust and other hazards, must use all appropriate PPE equipment.
- Experience using: Windows 10; MS Office 365; Skype for Business; MS Teams; Service Now incident management tool; User State Migration Tool-USMT; Bitlocker Administration; SCCM Remote Control; Dameware; remote diagnostic tools; familiarity with IT network infrastructure; desktop troubleshooting and creative problem solving.
- Lean Six Sigma, bachelor degree in technology field.