The Big Career Leap
Full Time,Contract - Corp To Corp,Contract - Independent,Contract to Hire - Corp-to-Corp,Contract to Hire - Independent
1 to 3 years
District of Columbia
Wind-chill, Maximo, IBM Rational, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash, and HTML.
Travel Not Required
• Perform software-aided business process capture.
• Analyze processes and identify opportunities for improvements.
• Conduct business process analysis in support of client business Stakeholder.
• Apply gap analysis techniques to define nature and extent of needed changes.
• Prepare business process documents based upon outcomes of meetings with Stakeholders.
• Develop Business Process documents to include, but not limited to, As-Is and To-Be Processes, Gap Analysis, etc.
• Diagram As-Is and To-Be Processes using modeling tools (i.e., MS Visio and UML methodologies) in support of Wind-chill and Maximo Projects.
• Experience with developing Technical and Functional Requirement documentation, utilizing Use Case, Class and Sequence diagrams.
• Experience with creating Risk Plans and Registers and assist with Risk Mitigation.
• Experience with developing RACI charts, Communication Plans, and Project Charters.
• Experience with Requirements Tools (i.e., IBM Rational, or other related tools).
• Demonstrated experience in translating business process and requirements documents into training material.
• Proficient in graphic creation or graphic management using Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash, and HTML.
• Extensive ability with eLearning software, such as UPK, Adobe Captivate.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Business Analyst with Wind-chill and Maximo experience.