The Big Career Leap
Contract - Corp To Corp,Contract - Independent
0 to 6 months
District of Columbia
Software Application Design And Development
Travel Not Required
Working in close co-operation with the business customers and IT teams, the quality assurance analyst applies analytical and business skills to evaluate existing and identify new or enhanced systems, products and processes which advance business objectives.
The quality assurance analyst also develops, manages, and executes all phases of quality assurance testing, including analysis of product requirements to produce test requirements, and development and execution of functional/system test plans in a multi-tiered environment.
The position’s essential duties include the following:
• Develops and maintains a working knowledge of business processes supported by software systems/products
• Contributes to training programs, documents, and materials • Conduct and participate in test case reviews, requirement reviews, design reviews, and change control activities
• Creates and contributes to the creation of test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and test data for use during the testing phases of the software development lifecycle, for new and existing software systems/products
• Ensures that test plans and scenarios fully exercise every aspect of the product
• Produces formal test plans; leads the testing effort for assigned projects
• Documents and reports issues discovered during testing, and reports issues to team leads
• Works as part of Scrum Development Team, effectively participates in sprint planning, task estimates, task sequencing, task assignments, sprint reviews and retrospectives
• Creates test cases and performs test case execution, and reviews
• Maintains automation framework
• Executes automated test scripts for all IT environments.
• Collaborates with other team members to understand the scope of test cases that will be used for automated scripts.
• Collaborates with end users for UAT on a specific test.
• Documents and discovers defects/issues during testing, and follows up for resolution.
• Other duties, as assigned.
Must have Experience with Cucumber.